What is Biolab Fluid Flow™?

Fluid Flow™ is an ambient temperature amniotic liquid allograft derived from the amniotic fluid within the placenta to advance soft tissue repair, replacement, and reconstruction.

What is Amniotic Fluid?

Amniotic fluid comes from planned, healthy Cesarean births where the donor has been assessed for high-risk behavior and relevant diseases. The donated fluid has been deemed acceptable for transplant in accordance with strict industry standards. All BioLab Sciences amniotic liquid allografts have been tested for potentially infectious diseases and terminally sterilized to ensure the safety of each liquid allograft.

What Does It Treat?

Fluid Flow™ is approved for the treatment of the following relevant conditions:
Degenerative Joint Disorders such as:
•Sports Injuries
•Osteoarthritis
•Joint Pain

Inflammatory conditions such as:
•Bursitis
•Tendonitis
•Fasciitis

Soft Tissue Injuries such as:
•Ligament and Tendon sprains
•Muscle and Meniscus tears

How Does it Work, What’s in it?

Amniotic Fluid is naturally rich in growth factors, cytokines, and proteins. These factors and proteins are associated with tissue repair, replacement, and remodeling as well as promoting anti-inflammatory activity. See Manufacturer Research Hyperlink

Is It Covered by Insurance?

BioLab Sciences Fluid Flow™ is approved by Medicare with a QCode 4206 which allows it to be billed to Medicare and other insurance companies. Medicare will cover 80% and secondary insurance will cover the remaining 20%. With commercial insurance, it all depends upon your individual plan. See CMS Hyperlink

What Our Patients Are Saying

Have any questions? Feel free to contact us!

Call us today for an appointment

You can be assured – we have a commitment to excellence when it comes to the level of care we provide.

Call us today for an appointment

You can be assured – we have a commitment to excellence when it comes to the level of care we provide.